Добро пожаловать на Pro Pawn - Портал о PAWN-скриптинге.
Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 1 2
Показано с 11 по 16 из 16

Тема: SA-MP 10 лет

Пользователь

Статус
    Оффлайн
    Советую прочитать две мои статьи, для лучшего понимания.

Пользователь

Статус
    Оффлайн
    Цитата Сообщение от Y_Less
    I too want to add my heartfelt congratulations to this post and to all the team! I'm sure that certain people will complain that I'm posting again after I said I wouldn't, but I don't really care - this is more than worth it as it's an amazing milestone. Like many people in this thread, I have a lot to thank this mod for. I knew Spookie back in the day from VC SCM scripting, and wrangled my way on to the beta team prior to the initial release, then through learning PAWN was asked to join the dev team. I started just before uni, and have no doubt that I learned more about programming to get me to where I am now from this mod than I ever did on my actual course! I don't think Kalcor actually realised that I didn't even know C++ at the time, but I picked it up very quickly just from reading SA:MP's source code and now credit my early knowledge entirely to that.

I also want to apologise again for any chimp-like actions I have performed in the end

Пользователь

Статус
    Оффлайн
    Цитата Сообщение от Burridge
    When you say the 0.3 base will carry SA-MP for the next few years/the end, do you mean to say that 0.3.7 is the last SA-MP version? Or does it simply mean we'll be getting updates in the form of versions such as 0.3.8, 0.3.9 and so on?
    Цитата Сообщение от Kalcor
    The only version that SA-MP really had control over was 0.1. We didn't really develop any new gamemodes after that because the server owners took over. The best we could do is make a few example scripts. I know some people here think SA-MP development is mostly driven by what I'm doing, but it's not true. I'm gauging feedback from the connections I have, people who run the largest SA-MP servers, and making decisions about updates based on that.

If it were up to me, I'd go back and redesign a lot of things about SA-MP. In that case a 0.4 might be feasible. But server owners have spent years working on their scripts and they're not as motivated as they once were to update.

You need a PC to run San Andreas, officially you need a San Andreas DVD, which is hard to obtain. If server owners don't see their player numbers increasing, they're not as motivated to update their scripts. If server owners aren't motivated to update, SA-MP isn't motivated to release new versions. It's pointless having us work on things that nobody will ever use. There are still plenty of things from the 0.3.7 update which I don't see servers using.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Ответ калкору
    Цитата Сообщение от Sanady
    If I understand correctly, you tell officially that you won`t develop SA-MP untill owners of biggest SA-MP server wouldn`t tell you what they need? First of all it`s out of mind. People needs fixes of old bugs, bugs are slowing things, also 50 per cent of players on biggest SA-MP server are kinds, who are asking for money to pay their donations, that`s whole plan how biggest SA-MP servers are working. You should take a look on forums, check topics what people need, not only ask owners of oldest and biggest SA-MP server. If you would take a look on forums you will see what people are requesting from development team, maybe you will ignore this post like lots of them, only thing what everybody want that`s update, which will provide them new features to do more exciting stuffs and also big fixes...

Проверенный

Статус
    Оффлайн
    SA-MP празднует 11-ти летие. За это время в MTA вышло 4 релиза, но минорных (1.5 -> 1.5.4), что говорит о том, что разработка MTA тоже поугасла.

Вот ещё интересная статейка: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...s-every-month/

А я в этой теме уже более 9 лет, походу я застрял здесь надолго -_-

Пользователь

Статус
    Оффлайн
    Возможно не будет, т.к для релиза 0.4, всем владельцам серверов нужно переписать мод с 0

Проверенный

Статус
    Оффлайн
    Цитата Сообщение от Hikh Посмотреть сообщение
    Возможно не будет, т.к для релиза 0.4, всем владельцам серверов нужно переписать мод с 0
    Почему? С 0.1b на 0.2 переписывать с 0 не пришлось (пришлось немного адаптировать старые скрипты), с 0.2X на 0.3a переписывать с 0 не пришлось. Дак почему ты думаешь, что с 0.3.7 на 0.4 придётся переписывать всё с 0?

Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 1 2

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права